Viruserv BioVex G Organic Disinfectant Concentrate 3.25oz 6/cs
• BioVex G is an EPA approved COVID-19 disinfectant
• BioVex’s proprietary chemistry works by attacking the surfaces of microbes and breaking them down. It works immediately on contact and remains working until dried.
• Environmentally friendly, it leaves no residue or carcinogens behind and requires no rinse. It is non-corrosive, non-toxic; it kills mold and mildew and eliminates odors. It is highly effective on all hard non-porous surfaces and is safe to apply on most porous surfaces as a sanitizer.
• BioVex G has low toxicity, and it poses no skin, eye, or inhalation irritation, is safe to touch and does not require downtime after applying
• Use BioVex as part of a daily routine to disinfect high-traffic areas. You can use it in electrostatic sprayers, spray bottles, mop buckets, or other cleaning applications at 500 PPM. Additionally, you can be dilute it to 200 PPM (2.5:1 dilution required) and 50 PPM for food contact surfaces (9:1 dilution ratio).
• BioVex is designed to be diluted with water – making it affordable and highly effective.
• The 3-step process is simple to use.
– Step 1: Pour activation powder into BioVex concentration
– Step 2: Shake for 20-seconds to thoroughly mix the powder and concentration
– Step 3: Mix concentration with water as directed
• BioVex G comes in 3.25oz concentrate bottles. Each 3.25oz bottle makes 1-gallon of disinfectant
• The concentrate bottles have a shelf life of over a year, and once they are activated, they have a shelf life of one month