TAPit Interactive Platform
The TAPit platform is the first interactive learning station designed to provide accessibility to all students. Designed to support learning and software interaction for people with special needs, TAPit provides full access to the screen with easy adjustments that adapt to individualized needs.
TAPit can provide learning, treatment, and therapy opportunities for those with:
ADD & ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delays, Down Syndrome, Fine Motor Delays, Hearing Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Muscular Dystrophy, Sensory Processing Disorder, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injury, Vision Disabilities
- 43″ commercial grade LCD monitor with external speakers.
- Multi-touch technology and palm rejection capability.
- Intuitive gestures – flick, rotate, zoom, and more with natural touch gestures (used with many touch screens).
- Control panel can be positioned for best convenience, out of the reach of students, but within easy reach of teacher.
- Monitor is shatter-resistant, scratch-resistant and moisture sealed.
- Low-glare, matte finish display is shadow-free, providing optimal viewing in almost any lighting situation and for low-vision users.
- Large, touch-sensitive screen supports the use of on-screen keyboards.
- Stand moves up and down and tilts from 0 – 90° with motorized touch control.
- Tip-resistant stand is on 5″ anti-mar, anti-microbial locking casters for easy mobility.
- Monitor bezel and stand have texture and purple finish for special needs application.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. No special drivers or software required.
Manufacturer’s 3 year parts and labor warranty.
Extended warranty is available to add 2 years of coverage beyond the original 3 year warranty.