Mohawk Carpet Tile - Enlivened - Ecru
Carpet tile is a great choice for your commercial space. Out of the various carpet options available, carpet tile is the most versatile, easiest to install, and the easiest to replace.
What are the benefits of carpet tiles?
• DIY-friendly: Carpet tiles are very easy to install and can be done in a matter of hours. Since the backing and sometimes adhesive are included as part of the tile, there are no extra hidden costs.
• Customizable Patterns: By using different colors or simply rotating the tile, you can get a custom look.
• Replaceable: Carpet tile is also super easy to replace if one section gets damaged or stained. Just lift out the badly damaged tile and replace it with a new one.
• Less Wasteful: Carpet tiles produce less waste than installing broadloom carpet. That’s because tile comes in different sizes so you end up cutting less to fit the space.
Mohawk Enlivened carpet tile is a tufted, textured heathered nylon loop tile, in a 24”x24” tile, with an overall thickness of .196”. Using EcoSentry Soil and Stain Protection, it is recommended for heavy traffic areas.
• 24 Tiles per carton (10.67 sqyd).
• 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
• Recycled & eco-friendly.
• Made in the USA.