Mateflex TopCourt 12″x12″ Tile Module
The Mateflex TopCourt interlocking tennis court tiles feature a narrow-gauge rib system for quick drainage, high traction, and good ball bite (less skid), which is ideal for pickleball court and tennis court resurfacing. This is comparable to using a narrow-gauge racquet string. Even after many years of wear and tear, these ribs will maintain the same width and therefore the same playing speed.
Each TopCourt tile has 32 individual interlocks and surrounding modules for superior court integrity. This interlocking tile is firm for a stable playing platform and is also reinforced for exceptional strength and court longevity, which is necessary for any pickleball or tennis court design and makes for ideal pickleball and tennis court material.
TopCourt incorporates a leaf spring type flex joint system. This has three important advantages; provides controlled lateral give during play to reduce muscle stress and enhance player comfort, conforms to minor undulations in the substrate, and controls thermal expansion.
TopCourt is formulated as a special high-impact polypropylene copolymer and its state-of-the-art stabilizers ensure that the product will last under any climate or weather condition.
Your investment in the best indoor or outdoor tennis court and pickleball court resurfacing product is fully backed by the first and oldest name in the business, Matéflex.
- Size: 12″ x 12″ x 5/8″
- Weight: .75 lbs./sq. ft.
- Material: High-Impact Polypropylene
- Expansion Joint: 6 Expansion Joints divided evenly into 2 groups running perpendicular to each other
- Locks: 32 Latch Locks: 2 Sides with 8 Female Parts Each and 2 Sides with 8 Male Parts Each
- Support: 481 Gusseted Legs Support Upper Grid
- Static Loading: 16,000 lbs./sq. ft.
- Fungus and Mildew Resistant
- Engineered flex joints accommodate expansion & contraction & allow for base undulations with more lateral give & comfort
- Smoother corners for a more comfortable experience
- Cushioned surface
- Excellent drying time after rainfall
- Minimal maintenance
- Access to base for repairs
- Court portability
- Excellent durability
- Beveled edging available to provide a safe and attractive transition for thresholds and unfloored areas
Call for additional information or if you would like a quote.
Installation Services are available through Mateflex. Call for quote.