Master Lock 1525 Combination Lock
The Master Lock No. 1525 3-digit combination padlock includes key control feature for supervisory access along with many enhanced security features like the exclusive BlockGuard® Anti-Shim technology, hardened steel shackles and double-reinforced stainless steel casing. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 5/16in (8mm) diameter, these locks provide multiple customization options to fit your needs.
• Patented BlockGuard® Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism
• Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration
• Key control feature provides supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
• 1 7/8″ (48mm) wide double-reinforced stainless steel body withstands abuse
• 3/4″ (19mm) tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
• Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock