KI Maestro High-Density Stack Chair
KI Maestro stack chairs are versatile high-density stack chairs that can be set up, rearranged, stacked, moved and stored for nearly any application. Made for areas that require high-density, movable seating, Maestro’s integral handle in the seat back allows for easy lifting, moving and stacking. Maestro’s high back also provides exceptional comfort and promotes correct posture while the waterfall seat front supports circulation.
- FREE Tailgate Delivery
- Seat and back are injection molded polypropylene
- Frame is 7/16” solid steel rod
- Frames are either baked-on electrostatically applied powder coat paint or semi-bright nickel chrome plating
- Stack 38-high on a dolly and 10-high on the floor
- Integral handle
- Dimensions: 19.25″W x 21.25″D x 31.5″H
- Seat: 18″W x 17.5″D x 17.5″H
Additional seat and frame colors are available – Call for Details.