From Mass To Mission: Understanding The Mass And Its Significance For Our Christian Life – Leader’s Guide
Participating at Sunday Mass is the most important action of the week for Catholic Christians. From Mass to Mission deepens our understanding of the Mass and how it shapes us to live as Christ’s disciples in the world. Developed for three different age groups (adults, teens, and children), the From Mass to Mission series includes booklets and Leader’s Guides that offer the entire parish the opportunity to grow deeper in their understanding and participation in the liturgy.
From Mass to Mission: Understanding the Mass and Its Significance for Our Christian Life, Leader’s Guide provides parish catechists and Catholic school teachers with the tools for teaching children about the Mass. A companion DVD-ROM provides a variety of downloadable materials that will enhance your lessons and assist with advertising and connecting with parents and guardians.
This Leader’s Guide will help you:
• Catechize children about the Mass
• Lead lessons on the liturgy
• Use creative methods and ideas to teach
• Adapt material for intergenerational sessions
Inside you will find:
• Five videos on the parts of the Mass
• Session outlines
• Activities and games
• Materials for children, parents, and guardians
• Promotional ideas and supplemental resources